Health and Safety Policies And Practices at Nullarbor Roadhouse
The health and wellbeing of our staff and guests is of the utmost importance. Therefore, we have implemented an enhanced standard of safety along with hygiene measures to meet a new level of expectation. We have employed the SA COVID-Safe Plan; a number of measures designed to keep staff and patrons safe and minimise the risk of spreading COVID-19.
New measures include:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols including the daily use of hospital grade cleaning materials and regular deep cleaning of guest rooms and public areas (with particular focus on high-touch areas such as door handles).
- Safety and hygiene training for all staff including infection control training for COVID-19
- New guest contact measures including social distancing protocols, availability of hand sanitiser & contactless payment solutions where possible.
- Changes to our restaurant service include the spacing of tables and chairs to promote proper physical distancing between guests while maintaining our increased hygiene standards.
- Signs and posters have been introduced around the site to remind workers and others of the risks of COVID-19 and the measures that are necessary to stop its spread.
- Using up to date information on status and control measures from Government Health agencies to continually adjust and improve our operating protocols in line with recommendations.
We remain committed in placing the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees as a top priority.